April 23, 2009

There are a couple things on my mind this morning...

First is, my mom got in town last night, and I could not be more
excited about spending time with her. Truth be told, I wish we could
go do girly stuff, like shopping, rather than moving dishes! Maybe we
will be speedy movers and have some time to do something fun!

Second, I realized a huge pet peeve of mine this morning while driving
to work. Yes, another driving story. Why must people SLAM on there
breaks when they see a cop. Ok so your speeding, all ya gotta do is
get it down to like 5 over the speed limit and your golden. But no!
They slam on their breaks and now I've gone from going 65 to 55 in .3
seconds. This is why there are so many wrecks! Ugh! Just drive normal
and then you won't have to worry about that state trooper.

I am really looking forward to next Tuesday. That is when my vacation
starts! I'm not going anywhere or have anything planned, just gonna
set up the house and relax. It's looking like rain all week though, so
kinds bummed about that. I need a tan, and would love to lay out!
Anyways, I'm super pumped about my vaca!

Last, they are giving away tickets for the beyonce concert here in
Dallas. I think she is adorable! I would secretly love to go to her
concert! "all the single ladies, all the single ladies... Now put your
hands up!" ask bill to do the dance for you!

Have a great day everyone!

Allison Davis
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment