April 4, 2009

Diamonds are a girls best friend

This week has seen a lot if progress. I was off on Thursday, and I
literally painted ALL day! I almost finished an entire room by myself.
Unpainted trim is no longer my friend! It takes forever. Luckily only
one more room has that issue. Too bad it's the biggest room in the
house. That room is like the big pink elephant. No one wants to talk
to it and we all avoid it like the plague.

My dad and step mom have a running bet that we won't finish that room
before we mob in. Well if that didn't light the fire under Bills butt!
We are determined to finish the whole backside of the house before we
move. The guest rooms can be finished later.

I'm one of those people that actually likes working in retail. I just
hate working on weekends and holidays. Minor issue. So instead of
working one the house I'm stuck in my store. I always get a little
nervous leaving Bill alone at the house. In the back of my mind I'm
thinking, "I hope he doesn't mess anything up.". Hmm, guess I just
gotta trust my good mans judgement.

Today is a happy day. It's my mother in-laws, sister in-laws, and
brother in-laws birthday! Wish I could be there to help celebrate. So
far I've heard that isabelle (bills little sister) got a diamond
bracelet from her boyfriend. Your thinking geeze louise what a nice
sweet gift. Yes, it is. BUT, he's already given her a diamond necklace
AND a diamond ring!!! I mean holy cow, this boy really likes to play
the diamond card. Isabelle loves it (which I don't blame her) bc she
is quite the princess.

Hope everyone had a great saturday!

Allison Davis
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment