April 12, 2009

happy easter

Happy Easter everyone!

Bill and I enjoyed our Easter by working at the house this morning. Bill has done a wonderful job in our kitchen. He is installing lights under the cabinets. After some painstaking moments, he finally got everything working this morning. They make the kitchen look beautiful! The granite people are coming tomorrow to measure for the counter tops. The lights will make the granite sparkle! Dad came over to check our progress and brought us some Starbucks. Yummy!

Early afternoon we headed over to my Dad's for Easter lunch. I really have to hand it to my step-mom. She is a great cook! We had all the fixin's, including deviled eggs made by yours truly. I have a cute little dish that I got as a wedding gift, just for Easter deviled eggs, so of course I had to use it. We all piled on the couch, fat and happy, to watch the end of the Masters. What a finish!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, and was reminded of the ultimate sacrifice made to give us Eternal Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment