July 21, 2011

belated what i'm loving wednesday

So I'm a little behind on my Wednesday loves post. We went to dinner with some friends last night, and I did that whole I'm getting old thing again, and fell asleep on the couch at 9:30. So here's what I'm loving this week...

Taco Diner! It is actually where we met our friends last night for dinner. Its always been one of my favorite places since we moved here. Anytime we have family or friends come into town, Taco Diner is one of the first places I want to take them.



One of the main reasons I love Taco Diner is the Mambo Taxi's. This is one of their specialty drinks. Its a margarita with sangria and brandy swirled in. DEEE-LISH! Try it once and you'll be hooked!



There are 2 dishes that are my favorites at Taco Diner. One is the brisket tacos. Who can pass up tiny tacos with brisket and cheese in them? Not this girl! But when I'm feeling a little more on the "healthy" side, I get the Los Cabos Salad. It is their version of a cob salad. Basically its guacamole mixed with lettuce, bacon, and blue cheese (sounds weird, but its not), then they put grilled chicken on top. It comes nicely presented like the picture below, then you get to mash it all together. OMG best thing you've ever eaten!


Come and visit me and I'll take you to Taco Diner!


Happy belated Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment