March 4, 2009

Transitions

Longer days, warmer nights, and buds on the plants! I am so excited that spring is near. This month will be full of transitions. Bill and I will close on our house March 20, and begin making this house our 1st home. There is something about owning a home that is liberating. I feel so grown up, but at the same time I still feel too young. Needless to say, I am thrilled and blessed to be able to purchase a home.

I have been looking at house and decorating magazines lately. There are so many great ideas! I can't wait to dive in. Other than picking out paint colors and deciding what furniture goes where, I have been most excited about the purchase of a refrigerator, washer and dryer. Yes, I would rather spend that money on something much more glamorous, there is something about those items that really get me going. I don't even like doing laundry! We could use a new vacuum cleaner too...

This new season is going to be a big transition, but it will be a milestone in our marriage and in our lives that will stay with me forever. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment