March 19, 2009

A new day

Well I finall got my rental car. Waking up yesterday really early to get it didn't put me in the best of moods. I'm so NOT a morning person! But, at least I have a car. They gave me a Chevy HHR. For those who don't know what that is, it looks like a mix of a PT Cruiser and a hurse. At least it's not purple or yellow. I'm sorry if anyone drives or likes these cars, but it's not really my style. I'll get a pic later.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to Friday. First, I'm getting my hair cut, which I am in desperate need of. It's all coming off. Im going short again. Texas is too hot to have long hair. Second, bill and I close on our house tomorrow! I can't believe I'm about to be a homeowner. I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time. There is so Much responsibility when it comes to owning a home. Not to mention the expenses. It is going to be a wonderful adventure. Let me know if you want to come help paint! :)

Bill and I are so blessed to be able to buy a home. I am so proud of him for working so hard to support us. He is so smart and I am amazed everyday at what he is capable of doing. He's such a wonderful husband. I just want to ask anyone who reads this to take a second to just pray for us and our new home. We really appreciate it! I'll get pics up of the house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment