September 18, 2011

weekend wrap up

Weekends seem to fly by these days. With all the football I have to watch, errands to run, and projects to get done around the house, the weekend just feels like a big blur. Now I'm sitting here watching Sunday night football and listening to the thunder, thinking how I can't believe it's already time for another work week! Good news is, Monday's after a Cowboy victory are much more enjoyable than if we've lost.

We're actually celebrating two wins this weekend. The Razorbacks played Troy on Saturday night. Bill took my Dad with him Saturday morning to head to Fayetteville for the game. I stayed home since I've been gone the past 2 weekends. I painted the second guest bedroom, did some re-decorating of the guest bath, made a much needed trip to Ikea, and of course watched football. The Cowboys played San Fran and won in overtime. It was a stressful game, but thank goodness they pulled it out. Unfortunately, we came out with several injuries.

I thought I would take the time to give y'all an update on our child... Lucy dog. She is a funny creature. She loves her crate. It is her safe spot. She has an old pillow of ours, and she positions herself at the very back of the crate, and snuggles herself into the pillow. Sometimes in the mornings, its hard to tell if she is even in there. Speaking of mornings, she is not a morning dog. Guess she takes after her momma. She's typically pretty grumpy in the mornings. It takes a miracle to get her to do her business. She is very protective of us. She barks at every car, person, or leaf that blows by the front of our house. She is the most ferocious dog that is scared of her own tail. Yup, she is scared of anything that is out of the ordinary. Most of all, she is terrified of trash trucks. Friday's are not good days for her at our house. She is definitely a baby though. She loves to cuddle with me on the couch, and she gets more attention than any pet I know. We love our little pup.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment