August 24, 2011

what i'm loving wednesdays

I love Mexican food. I could probably eat it every day. There are some weeks, I stop to think about what I've eaten and realize, "dang, I've had Mexican food 3 days in a row." Just a couple of weeks ago, when I was in San Antonio, I literally had Mexican food for at least one of my meals every day. So, maybe I got a little tired of it then. But, its by far my favorite cuisine!

So, what I'm loving this week, and every week for that matter is: Blue Goose Cantina.

Bill and I started going to BG (Blue Goose) when we first moved here 3 years ago. Then several months ago, Bill and I, along with several other friends started meeting every Thursday for margaritas. We don't really even have to talk about meeting up there, its just sort of a given that we'll be there. Tomorrow is a special BG Thursday. Our friend Mayra, who moved here from California after training camp last year, is moving back home this weekend. So, tomorrow is her "going away" party, and her final BG. At least until she comes back to visit!

I'm also loving FALL CLOTHES right now! This 105 degree heat has got.to.go. I bought a few cute things for fall last week during tax free weekend and it got me very excited about sweaters, boots, and football. Some of my favorite looks are on my profile for Pinterest. You can find them here: http://pinterest.com/aldavis628/feeling-fallish/

Happy Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment