August 20, 2011

bootcamp

So, I've been a little MIA this week. I told yall when football started, things get crazy. I also started a new adventure this week... bootcamp. That's right, bootcamp fitness.


Another perk that comes with working for the Cowboys is, that I can go for free as long as I attend 10 out of the 20 classes offered. Jay Johnson is an ex-military guy that formed his own bootcamp workouts. He is also the official trainer for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. They offer classes in the morning and after work. The workout is outside, so I've been going in the morning when its not 5 million degrees outside.

Being sore is the biggest understatement of the year when it comes to how I felt after my 1st workout. It was brutal! This workout is non-stop, hardcore, pedal to the metal workout for an entire hour. I'm really excited to see the results in 4 weeks. I just might go in for another month!

This is Jay. Doesn't he look like he could whip you into shape?


I'll be back to my normal blogging (cross your fingers) next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment