June 20, 2011

spicy pasta salad

On hot summer days, when me and the hubs have worked a long day, and gotten our workout in, its easy to give in to the convenience of fast food, take-out, or throwing a frozen pizza in the oven. I came across this recipe the other day from one of my favs, The Pioneer Woman. I've read her blog for a couple of years, and just recently got her cookbook for my birthday. This recipe is for an easy, quick, & tasty pasta salad.



Super tasty and a little bit spicy. I can always judge my recipes by my husbands reaction. He said several times how much he enjoyed this one. He's even taking left overs (the man doesn't eat leftovers) to work tomorrow! I told him to go to the deli next door to his office to get some grilled chicken to add to it for some protein.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment