October 25, 2009

Brittany's Wedding

This weekend I had a successful 24 hour trip to Little Rock. Working in retail, and for a football team, doesn't allow for much time off during season. Luckily, and thankfully, my boss let me go on one condition... that I fly out after work Friday, and am back in the store Sunday. It was a quick, and by quick I mean lightning speed, but it was fun. I got to see one of my oldest friends get married, and it was such a sweet wedding. Britt's husband, Josh, is a firefighter in Hot Springs, so he and all his groomsmen, who are also firefighters, wore their firefighter suits with the patches and gold buttons. They all looked so handsome! This made every mom cry! No lie, when they walked into the church during the ceremony, I looked back at my mom and all her friends sitting together and every single one had Kleenex! LOL! My mom cried more at this wedding than she did at mine! What the heck? Anyways... It was a great wedding, and I am so happy for Britt!

I also got to see my besties, which made me happy. We hung out until 3am Friday night. I could have stayed up all night! I hate that I don't get to see them all the time, but it makes what little time we do get to see each other that much sweeter. Here are some pics from the weekend.


All the girls with the bride at the reception.


Me and the beautiful bride!


Britt and Josh at the rehearsal dinner.

Bridal Party at the rehearsal dinner.
Bill didn't make the trip with me to LR, because he was in Vegas for the Jan-Pro National yearly meeting. I'm sorta jealous because I have never been to Vegas and really want to go. Everyone needs to go to Vegas at least once, right? They (my dad and Bill) had a good time. The DFW master franchise won the Bronze award for (I'll probably get this wrong) growth in sales. Something like that. This is the second year they have won the award, so that is great!
The Boys won today! That is happy. We didn't go to the game, since I had to work, but man we missed a good one. We've got another home game next week, then its NOVEMBER!!! Can you believe it? Its only 4 weeks until Thanksgiving, and then its Holiday season for us, and that means craziness! Bring it on...



No comments:

Post a Comment