October 5, 2011

tasty tuesday: buffalo chicken pasta

I know I'm a day late... so sue me. I didn't have anything tasty to report yesterday other than $1 tacos at Fuzzy's Tacos for National Taco Day. Plus, my internet wasn't working last night. I digress...

Today I bring you Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad. My husband loves Frank's Red Hot. Ya know, the commercials with the old lady that says, "I put that s*** on everything!" I found this recipe on, you guessed it, Pinterest and I had to try it out. I whipped it together real quick after I got home from work. Literally took no time at all. The hubby loved it, and so did I. I'm sure it will get even better as it sits. I'm sorta looking forward to trying a little itty bitty taste in the morning for breakfast. It calls for a cup of olive oil, but I think I'll add less next time. I love olive oil, but you could really taste it and it seemed a little excessive. I served mine up with some King's Hawaiian Rolls that I had on hand to sop up the extra sauce!





No comments:

Post a Comment